Grenada at a glance

We are back from Grenada well over a month...more like six weeks and I just now realized I never blogged about it. So here goes. It will be mostly pictures cuz I ain't got any more time then I had the last 6 weeks. Oh where does time go?


He slept all but the last hour or so.


The beach makes tired and grumpy babies!



If only I could fit in it and sleep as well!





Drew looking all professional!

Shivani....one of the sweetest you will meet!

Warming up to granny from some very safe arms!

Visited Thaddeus on work so of course we got a lot of fruits to sample!


 One of my favorite pictures of the whole trip.

We did a lot of this....too much for my liking but with a cranky child, home was easiest!



Khali

Kayla


goggle goober

The beach was fun till he got tired. That alone made it not worth taking him :(

My beloved friend Alana. She works so hard to provide for her boys which made it hard to get the time to do much but when we did we made it count.

This man truly was my lifesaver. He helped so much with Kai and gave me some much needed breaks during the day and night. Kai is a homeboy and this vacation proved it even more.

Kenzie loved watching Kai bathe


 Football here and football there

Grandparents
 ....family all together but one! Hopefully till another year it's not the case!

games games and more games

Kaden, my godchild, spent a Saturday by us. It's crazy how fast time goes. I took care of him so much from birth to about Kai's age. Now he's a big kid.



 


Cousins



We did an island tour with the family
Annandale falls




Bathway beach 
We enjoyed our pot of oil down here cooked by Thaddeus


oh baby...we are smitten!





As much as he loves his daddy his eyes usually know where mom is as well!



my <3

Day trips are tiring.


cookie thief



According to them "this pool isn't for black people."


Children have a way of making so called "black people" get in anyway! lol
Kai absolutely loved the pool. I anticipate many summer pool swims!


Paying for our pool party by eating at the restaurant.

 
Miles separate but technology doesn't!


Football almost every night. Weekends had us trying to drown out music as we fell asleep. Not just any music....really loud window rattling music!

He has NO fear of animals. I have no clue why because we don't own a single one!



I wasn't being Grenadian here and not letting them hold my "baby." Children don't hold babies...or most Grenadians don't allow it anyway!



Watching airplanes


Ronel was a baby when we moved home. 2 years does a lot!



packing...repacking...unpacking...and repacking. Oh and weighing and re-weighing. sigh. Who does that?
I'll be honest. I was ready to go home. 


He was supposed to wait to sleep till we fly but when he is tired that's not an option.

time to be home.
Vacation is good and fun but there's NO PLACE LIKE HOME!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February