Life Rewinded

Time goes too fast. It gets me every time but life continues and so I must as well. A few more pictures of the weeks in rewind. Yes I am extremely behind in the blogging world. It's ok...the long winter is fast approaching and I will have plenty of lonely time for that :(
family entertainment
We went bowling one night...I think Mel won all the games. lol.
Master chef grilling pork
Someone got extremely spoiled...You decide who?

I went along with this family for pictures the one night.
sigh.....
we painfully attempted one as well. lol

We spent a day in NY by Bumper. Mcd's was within a few feet so..it was frequented.

spent some more time by family
boys and toys
Brenda and I roamed the streets


Dumb gps took us through the city. It was a Saturday night and crazy busy.

Peace ...until the next overload of pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance