...the month is going!

The end of March found me mothering (or pretending) my cool niece and nephews while their parents spent a couple days in the states. I don't see them as much as I should so it was fun getting that time. 

It was also amazing to have him there when he wasn't working. Always good to have a second entertainer so I could get other things done!

Joshy poshy!

inseparable twinsies....so much fun!


......as I was saying before..second entertainer....I believe he needed a few more arms.



Teaching ...or trying to teach Micah how to make a next kind of kite.

A birthday party for Kaylah

 We took the "family" to the beach. The trees were as fun to climb as the sand and the water, much to the dismay of many Grenadians reminding me they should not be up there and I am responsible for them. If they only knew how much they are in trees!




It was a tiring morning!!! It was ended with some yummy chicken from KFC but no pictures were taken!

...waiting for the parent's flight to arrive

and here it comes...right over our heads. I don't think I will ever get tired of sitting right under those mighty jets and feeling the wind as they clear the fence right above me.

In other things...My hubby and I along with others at times have been doing quite a bit of fishing. Fishing for meat is a lot cheaper than buying chicken after all...and relaxing.

 This does not qualify for a fish but it was my first catch. It is called a Cong....and is far more nasty than a snake.

Yes this is the fishing line....from a bottle. Don't laugh..it catches fish. 

excuse the sweaty arms....it's from the hike to the sea wearing a backpack :)

My two fish....

seasoned and ready to fry

..another beautiful sunset


sis-in-law


the husband ready to cast
...we did "hold" (catch) some fish that night but I forgot to take a pix.


have you noticed the beautiful full moon these nights. If not step outside and take a look...or maybe go and fish!
This week is VBS with the Faith Seniors. Sometime I will update again and post pix of my lively 7 yr. olds and the next things about to happen in our lives!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance