Sports and Birth DAYS

To wear RED or not to wear red? I live in a different area now but my allegiance is still where I once taught. I was given talk that I must now wear GREEN. No matter what color I chose someone wasn't going to be happy...thus I wore pink (it's closer to red anyways!)

ready and waiting for the day to start

running a few heats to determine who placed

Caleb pressing on

Awards table



Joshim did extremely well as usual

the littlest supporter for TEAM RED

this has got to be the worst ever....they go 100m

Skie...my little buddy near my new house!

Josh and Becky getting ready for next year

Chelsea

Micah sporting Dr. Suess

Christi

Grenadian colors

football kick

somebody had my shades more than I did


my lil red cuties

Leandrah had to make a crazy face. Carissa, Leah and Destiny

Joshim and the high jump

whatever works to get over it

liming on the back of the truck

Teacher's tug-a-war....LaBorie took the win!

Limes teachers

Laura teachers

...and then the parents!
...and team RED wins again!
..some people celebrate this way!
It was a month of birthdays for Sid, Bill and Jaxson. They had one big party of bbq chicken and a few other things that people brought.


Jaxson's supposed to be football cake. as you can see the icing wanted to get away!

Cute Caleb

he wasn't sure what to do other than get the flame. He soon had it figured out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance