Going days!

Time is going. Jo was just here. She left over a week ago. In four short weeks I will be home. I am not excited. It looks huge. Where I am comfortable seems easiest. Life isn't always easy though. As the saying goes...."sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better." I'm hoping this is the case that better things are yet to come. 

Her wedding is just now. That is a good thing the states has going soon after my arrival!

Hanging out in the blue house. I'm gonna miss this!

Rooftop experiences
 
 Our road tripping souvenirs were reunited.

Where there's a flame...marshmallows can be toasted.

The happy results.

I'm still learning things in my final days of Grenada. Students don't take teacher's leaving very well. I'm not sure why I am teaching a class of girls. Emotions!!!!! ...of course I joined them! We haven't talked about it since. ugh! I think we are all just hoping it goes away.
I'm thankful for reflexes; for annoying eyelashes that disturb my contacts at times. Sun burns do not make me look Grenadian. Gas burns...quite close to the same color! Gas stoves blow up. They singe hair. Eyes blink. Eyelashes GO! After three years the stove decided to do me this. Hope it is out of it's system now for years to come. It wasn't bad other than the stench I have been living with every time I wash my hair. 

I miss these kiddos....I cannot wait to see them again!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance