FuN*dAy

Excitement abounded as we boarded the truck. Reaching passerby's ears were "God's Top Ten Commandments" songs. We arrived at our destination for the day.
QUARANTINE POINT
It's all fun..till someone falls out!

Kick the can...Come on Ms. Metzler remover yourself from so close to the thing.

This creature ended up down a teacher's back. It came out half dead.

Hannah

Xaria, Celina and Ms. Metzler


Lunch was provided by the teachers. KFC...I don't really do that fast food sort of thing but the chicken poppers sure were quite nice.

Water balloon toss was a struggle but eventually success happened.

oops...it went straight up!


I wanted a reminder of my students for when I gone back. I decided to use up a canvas and gave them each a spot to paint. They loved it and so do I.


Hannah painting away!



Nigel doing his part

The finished project. I.LOVE.IT!

basketball.basketball. that's all they study!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance