..musings these days...

I've been thinking a lot...too much so these days. Why? why? WHY? Why do people go and do these things? Why can't we talk straight with each other? What is unity? Do I really know what I am doing here? Why do I react like I do? Why are others reacting so? Do I judge or do I try and perceive what could be going on behind the reaction I see? God help me to sit back, study my own life, and THEN....when my own perception is right, to go forth with God and help in whatever way I can.
Life hasn't been easy, it isn't getting easier, but I am learning. Learning more than ever what it means to surrender. Surrender hurts. I'm stubborn. Tears don't change that but in these moments I am trying to do as David and TRUST. Trust the unknown when all I seem to have is myself to trust. People hurt..words kill.... and through the pain I begin to be like so many people I have tried to reach the past three years..."I ain't trustin nobody". I can't go there. I WON'T...but through it all  I am gaining a new perception of how things look "on the other side of the fence."..it's not greener over there either. just saying.

 On a brighter note....I am very happy for my little sister who got married on Friday! It was a beautiful wedding and a lovely day. We had fun and she is off happily honeymooning in the Dominican. We've had many memories even though the last 4 years of our lives have been hundreds of miles apart. Miles of separation can't change relationships. Not sisterly ones anyway! I am looking forward to making more fun times now that we can be together...her a married woman or not.

matchy matchy green socks

 Shirlene, Krista Fox, Krista Stelfox, Angie, Jody

 We went out for breakfast

Yeah the whole family...quite the crew for a picture

Ellie, Anna and MaryKate

Siblings....you can see the love. None of the pictures I had were normal...someone always have too much thing to say!


 We put off lanterns after the reception. They were to be for the grandkids but as you can see...big or small we all enjoyed them.



 The chinese girls were in their glory

up...up..and away...

 The summer is going fast. I haven't been working...wedding things filled up plans and going here and there. It is time to find a job. UGH! What to do? I do not know! I've been vaccinating chicks, helping paint my brother's barn a little and then just babysitting and swimming! Time for reality. Get to work! This past weekend I got to spend time with these cool Grenada people. That brings light to any dark day! :)


Yes he is the most troublesome of them all!

mmmhhhmmm..painting amd more painting!



Comments

  1. I feel scared when I look at that ladder! Fun times though. #didntknowyouhadablog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance