oh happiness

The time is fast disappearing and that brings much sadness to me.  Leaving those thoughts to float away in the wind we (the blue house) spent and amazing night out for supper. Not where we had planned unfortunately but an amazing new restaurant for us that proved to be just as fun.

Laluna

Melody..you are an amazing woman. You have taught me lots in two years....yes more than you will ever know.  We've been through a lot but God has been faithful and we can look back on it now and it's all good. I hope the years that follow are the same! Keep loving these people here on this lovely island. I cannot wait to return.



Was it really Happy Hour? 2 drinks for the price of 1? Maybe for us... we will never know and we were quite happy with being provided 3 drinks for the price of 1 for whatever reason being!

Bay you mirror a servants heart...always willing to help out and touch lives where you are. You have been and inspiration to me this year. I am so glad I could spend this year with you! 

Sword fish that melted in my mouth, amazing steamed veggies, and that brown stuff....well it was anyone's guess what that was. I ate it and am living still so...that works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance