Bdays and goodbyes

There are some things culture cannot come between. We may not have the same convictions, grow up the same or be walking the same path, but culture will never come between the friendship that lies within us.
“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” William Shakespeare



Kaden is TWO!!!

Blow!

The twins turned 3
Joshy and his fishy cake

Becca and her butterfly

tower building....
..and great was the fall

Goodbyes just are still the worst. To leave people and this island that I love, hurts. It's when the time comes for goodbye that I wonder why I ever went if it tears me apart so much....but memories are worth it no matter what pain goodbyes bring.
..I'm sure it misses me as much as I miss it!
away.I.went.#depressed#
...but then I saw this amazing promise. someday.sometime.there will be a better day!
I had an entire row of seats to myself. Believe me I took up every single one of them and slept the blues away....or so I tried...until...
 this? no seriously...I could have cried all over again at the sight to what I awoke too.

returning to this was not so much fun either...I guess therein lies the reason to work three jobs. 
Thus concludes the trip. I would do it all over again. Three weeks went far too fast. Oh to be able to just go back again...oh wait...I have to pay off those stack of bills from the last trip first. *living.in.states.=not.fun.spending.*
Really the trip was amazing. It had its ups and downs like everywhere does but it was worth it all the way. Life has a way of teaching us things no matter where we are or go. 

PRAISE GOD...GOODBYES ARE NOT FOREVER!
...and this lil stinker finally arrived after I reach back...sigh!
Kayla ...can't wait to meet you!

Comments

  1. Did you seriously see that rainbow from the airplane? That is way cool. Beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I did see it. It was beautiful...maybe it was more like a sun dog...I couldn't quite tell!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance