Philadelphia Phun

I like to think I know cities...Reading, NY...but Philly..nah! I left my dear sis-in-law for that one. 
Today is a dear person's birthday-My mother. So in celebration we planned a day in the city shopping and then eating out. I was not disappointed but really missed Kathy and Ginger. Hopefully this summer we can all do something together for the first time in years!
Stop #1





so indecisive as to which bear to get my mother so I didn't get any..lol.

King of Prussia Mall
and....
Cheesecake factory where we ate a delicious meal. Shopping was not a choice when they told us a 2 hour wait.
it was worth it!



my one and only sister.

one of the bargains I bought....it was a wonderful day.
...now for the new week to start and more wonderful days ahead!

Comments

  1. Oh, I'm pretty jealous. It looks like you wore your Mom out till the end. Be thankful for your sister. Some of us have none!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am thankful....and yes it was a long day. Maybe she's had too many bdays for that!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally found your blog- thanks to a baby who keeps me up til these crazy hours. I'm randomly clicking around, and there's my relatives- and the inside of Gaffneys...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance