Birthday weekend

I thought I was ready to be done with birthdays....but...this one was definitely the best yet. Since I had other plans the night of my birthday...Bucket and I went for supper with my parents Friday night instead and enjoyed some mini-golf as well. My old age caught up with me and I lost! lol. Ball season has begun and we took in two games of that. Sorry no pix....it was too cold to expose the hands to the air!
May 4: Birthday
I had some delicious fish and shrimp at Red Lobster with an amazing person to share it with! It's good to know people that work at such places....we even got a NICE discount. I love good deals like that!
The following day found us kayaking Codorus Lake and spending time with family once more. They are the best social life after all! 


Kris and Reynold
us
Durell and Krista

like a bawssse!


It was a fun day which ended with some grilled food and some aggressive, competitive "football."

*protective geese. stay away*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance