work.work.work...all day and night

It's been one of those weeks..you know.....I always try to do everything. That's just me. So this week I taught school for a friend. Nothing much..just a few computer classes and phys.ed. Was good to see a lot of the kids again. Crazy how 4 years changes lil kids to well..you know..that next stage. It was good.

 
I also worked my other job nights. Oh yes...and don't forget vaccinating and babysitting. When I think about it I believe it is a good thing I am SO busy...the parents you see left me in this big, cold empty house to go to that far away place that I love...depressing.
...
and
...
this?
..yeah I ventured out in my warm pjs to snap a few pictures.

the family got together this past weekend and I made rotis.
family.kids.fun
That's all for the time.
...life goes on...use every minute you got!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance