...and more

Oh Celina...how I love her to bits. She was my student. Always came to church. God has so much in store for her life. How I pray she will hold on to all she is learning!


I think this is the most precious picture ever. Davey Baby and Miss Mary

Danesha and I
ohhh Renee...so troublesome but how I love him!

I'm ready for a beach trip again.

Fort Frederick...triple trouble


Way more on board than safe.

Rashaud

multi-tasking

So many times I wanted to buy cotton candy from the ice cream truck but only Saturdays they have it. Finally I was home for one of those days!


Like seriously...I love him and miss him so much. 

I would never wear them myself...but I bought him some and they were ever so cute!
they love to mommy him!
*precious*

I did Becca's hair...looks disastrous!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance