Even If

I hear this song daily. It is so how I feel time and time again...the first lines stick in my brain.
"Sometimes all we have to hold onto is what we know is true of who YOU are..... YOU ARE GOD. YOU ARE GOOD."

I'm thankful I have that "something" to hold onto. Life isn't always easy but God is faithful. He will not change. 
I found this quote and I loved it.
How real it is to feel to run. Get out of the storm and find my "own" solution. That storm may seem huge at the time but the storm without him is far greater. My prayer is to wage those storms. To conquer with all I got. Determination was not given without a cause. God knew I would need it and believe me I DO! 
 It's these little things and people in life that make me smile!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance