Out with the OLD..in with the NEW

Another year has gone. Hmm....Do I want another one to go that fast? Not sure...maybe if I knew the future :) I spent the night at my sis.
indoor vball

I attempted.

watching the tournament


she had mad skills!

Shot out the old year! We all had a gun. Don't ask which one I shot..I just know it BOOMED!

I offered to be the photographer instead but...shooting was our duty!

it does look slightly dangerous!


now this gun is fun to shoot...as the fire poofs!

and yummy drinks to end it all!

*now off to better places. Come quickly! I'm wondering how many layers I can wear...I am slightly overweight...and will LOOK really overweight depending on how many layers I attempt so my suitcases are up to par!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance