the time came...

I over packed. There was far too much I wanted to pack and the more I took out and thought I could possibly leave behind the more I realized I wanted to take everything. It came down to one solution. Pack that pillowcase full of clothes. ..I do it every time! My three "carry ons" weighed almost as much as my two check in bags and no there is nothing comfortable about trying to sleep on an 11 lb. pillow while flying.
"Welcome back"....greeted me as I went through customs. My smile was a mile wide! That moment when everything felt so right. The smells of fresh cut grass and sea breeze, Grenadian accents billowing abroad, and my dear beloved friends to welcome me at the Blue House! I want to do it all over again. NOW!
The twins didn't forget me!
I became a babysitter during my stay. That was fine with me. He loves me as much as I love him!
beach time before back in school for the older ones. which are the older ones anyway? A passerby pointed out triplets. lol.
Uno was the game!
It was incredibly amazing to see these kids again. They smothered me in kisses just as they told me they would do when I reach back!



We went out for lunch thanks to a generous donor!


I miss him already! Oh to hear him say the three words I taught him.. "I Love You"

taught these crazy kids one day!


...bible club kids.
There are so many more amazing pictures I could put but since my life will continue as pretty much boring from now till summer I shall post more in a bit!
I will need something to brighten my many days and just maybe blogging about Grenada will lift the spirits on those days!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance