Beauty of the earth

My mother has a thumb for plants. The one day I decided to take a few pictures...Wow..there were so many beautiful blooming plants.





ok so...this isn't floral...but it's a beautiful thing :)

I even got some little people training!


Babysitting for the night...the kids enjoyed the
Empty Chicken barn=fun

"take a picture of me"...was interrupted
when a sibling rammed in behind
.
.
now we have this
and of course this
they must both cry at same time. 

Anna...she is the crazy one

she's becoming a momma baby but she did amazingly well for me.
I love her dearly

I told her she should have asked the little amish girl that went by how to use it!

Addy..in her happy moment...she can't squirm so well in it though

watching the storm and rain coming

loving any attention

let's call it a night with this
then off to the bath tub and tucked into bed
All asleep when the parents reached back.
I don't think I will have 5 kids all at once :).. but I love to babysit them all when I can.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance