Redneck Rodeo

I  guess they say there is a little redneck in all of us. To the hillbilly north we headed..NY! 
it's rodeo time!
There was lots of patriotism but I was amazed as a prayer was said before it all began.
I guess there is still prayer in public places.
out of control horse


stupid clown..he did have some humor though

bull riding

she had quite the stunts

calf roping

barrel racing


my dear friend Betty that took me there.

all ended with rain and fireworks

oh and a nice cup of timmies!

we went walking. it was beautiful. I wanted to see a bear..but none came to me

Thanks Betty for the wonderful weekend. It was so much fun to catch up with you again...and get myself out of Lancaster for a little again :)

*you will have to excuse the blurry pix...they were all taken from a phone :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance