from weddings to fairs to applesauce endeavors

We wasted no time in the wedding shopping department. My mother joined me the day after he left and we set to business. I like to start off early so I have plenty of time. She said "let's go over lunch and get the good chinese." That was fine with me!

Kohl's bargains. Am I really buying such things? I'd better find a job if I am going to support such habits!

I will admit I am quite bored. My nieces I believe will enjoy my boredom. We spent the night in the cold at Denver Fair. This weather is ridiculous.

it's a bummer the rides are so expensive. They went on a few...the ferris wheel was the best deal. I believe the man was bored so he left them on forever!

up high...seeing everything else they wanted to do

 country girls on the farm

And the beautiful day finally came. Bethany was gorgeous. I'm so very happy for her!

his dear grandpa married them. I can only imagine his father would be so proud to see him!

 Yogurt bar ladies
yes that's right...you remember the temperatures Saturday...uhuh it was unpleasantly cold.



cute wedding details

Judah looks a bit smiled out

my dear sisters....an amazing year we lived together

Today was applesauce day. It's been years since I helped in such things.

cooking it good and long

pureeing ...it was good just like that!

All boxed up and in the freezer waiting to be airborne for someone special....and maybe I will share with you Brenda!


Comments

  1. I enjoyed the post, and a big CONGRATULATIONS to you! I know this is rather impersonal, but it will be a while before I see you. I'm excited for you two! Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhonda...it is exciting. In 100 days I will be down. lol. No..I won't be doing a daily countdown or anything...just saying :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance