Reunited at Last

"We drove all night.....to get to you." Yes to visit Jodi Yodi...oh know it's Cough-man...now. Construction was terrible and driving 40mph is the limit in the middle of the night but we did reach. So good to finally accomplish this long talked about trip even though it was short and sweet.
Over our coffee we discussed life, days gone by, and days to come. It was a blessing to be share and laugh together!
Jo treated us to a delicious meal at Flattop Grill. I believe they should move east! Create your own stirfry. Simply amazing!

 Banana peanut punch
 The blue house threesome. Lots has changed since those years ago but our friendship remains and always will.

Indiana has annoyingly long trains. It's one thing if they are long..it's another thing if they are slow. Waiting 15 minutes is no surprise.

 We visited another coffee shop before the long drive home. After skipping a night of sleep earlier in the week it was good to have that in the body!


I was attempting to refuel when I noticed a man nearly banging his head on the store door in an attempt to stare at my car. Oh I guess my car was smelling a little hot and steaming a tad. Nothing much...I mean it had been running for 10 hours. I put more oil in for good measure and he continued being more than helpful trying to figure out where the steam was coming from. Really...we just wanted to get home.  Melody was sweet as always while I stood aside bent in laughter.

*A sign I read this week.* 
"Blessed are those who give without remembering and receive without forgetting."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance