I'm gunna miss this.

 To some we may be considered the babysitters of the family but that's ok. We are together all the time anyway so why not spend time with the nieces and nephews. This little miss adores him. 
oh Ellie



here's proof of the matter. You would have thought there was a parrot in the house.

future ball players
 


 I spent a few days babysitting these two precious children. Long enough to become attached but decided against making it a full time job. I still miss them.
Cheyanne and JJ

 Someone special had a birthday
 family celebrations
 Addy just enjoying the outdoors

 Myles inhaling food so "he gets big like a daddy"


 We enjoyed some steak and chicken by Texas Roadhouse for the occasion
 followed by one last round of mini golf to use up a free game that he had won.

Stopped by some friends and they had a cake for the birthday as well. Excuse the glossy complexions. We had just finished playing football.

The boyfriend has departed.
Now life continues without him here. It was painful driving home from the airport. It's been a long time since I drove that far all alone. BORING!
Along with the separation comes the joy of planning a wedding. I'm hoping it fills most of my next three months so I have no time to think on other things. He proposed on Sept. 8...just three days before he left.
Two days to do lots of shopping together and take some pictures! Let the fun begin.
the day I said yes.
                                                 ......excuse the phone pix. it's the best I had with me.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance