Bridal Shower

...as a child I used to hear my mom talking to herself. I thought it offly strange. These days I do the same. I stop.I laugh and go on my way, wondering if possibly, I may be losing it completely. That isn't me. There are many more ridiculous, uncharacteristic things that are happening but I just smile and try to blame it on the brain overload. You will find my desk littered with notes. I forget to take them with me so it is pointless. sigh.
Maybe this is why when asked to babysit one day I had a surprise awaiting me. That or the lack of realizing I would have one of these. (really I wasn't expecting one ever.)

 It was an amazing brunch. Lovely people came as well. I felt beyond honored.


Myles was ever so excited.


EEEEkkkk. Grenada sisters reunited. So blessed to have them in my life!

worn out from the party!

A simple gift...that says it all! lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance