Week 5 ALREADY!

I've been doing some walking. It's cheaper that way. The scenery is also nicer too!

his uncle...you know the rest. He still loves him for some reason! :)

fishing time. the breeze was too heavy and most of the bate got away!

 selfie above. (ferocious pimple=stress???)
Below: marriage license attained! happiness.

These lovely twins had a birthday. 4 years is something to celebrate!

we can't forget the rest of the family too....


he makes good chicken

cake time is the best

 food for all




We went to take this little man's pictures
...and I returned "home"(not sure where home is) to this...

 those curtains by the door were shut. This is not normal. It was dark outside and the flickering candles inside illuminated people... so before entering I saw them. oops!

cute decor by Janisa dear!

beautiful cake by my cousin Amy


lots of finger foods brought by everyone

 games.friends.food.


You are seeing correctly. A coffee maker. Friends know me well!

This may be the last blog for awhile. Visitors are arriving. Yes, we are almost through week five since I reached this lovely place. Week 6 holds the long anticipated excitement. Time is flying by!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance