New House

From this small little house.....

...now up 26 steps to the next


 the view from the veranda...
the roof to the left is my husband's mother's house.
before we moved in...major clean up time
in between I subbed a day at school. Twas lovely to be in my former town again!

 ...and let the fun begin. UGH!
...I don't like moving...hopefully this is the last until we move to the states!

to be honest...I didn't know what to do with all the space. I still have some cupboards empty. I believe they will stay that way!

...progress...

family visitors


not being fond of Grenadian curtains I quick sewed some simple ones!




this morning we tried some early fishing instead of night fishing.
It yielded a few fish but none worth keeping.
I kind of liked this one (maybe cuz it was new kind for me to catch?)

As I sit here and feel the warm breeze whip through the house I am reminded how thankful I need to be. Many things in the last months have changed from what "we had planned" to what God had planned instead.  No matter what it is the best place to be.
In other news....the tickets are purchased for a 5 week trip home this summer. We are excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance