barn parties

Tis the season of fall barn parties....this one involved the Fox family

Annie made a cute cowgirl

Uncle Joel

Andrew and Kathy provided eggs from their over abundance for an egg toss. Yeah...it crushed in my hands of course!


 Some of the wildlife


She's so photogenic. I am going to miss her a lot!

this little nephew...he's a goofy one!

the changing colors

Jaron


many cousins I haven't seen in a very long time!


My dear Grandmother that holds quite the legacy...after all...did you have 18 kids?

Told that whoever catches the guinea chicken in the rafters would receive $20 some of the guys went to work. Durell managed to get it accomplished. He appears to be living the prodigal life with the pigs?

Ellie dear

Singing with instruments. Pretty sure the only way it makes the Fox singing sound presentable


She had quite the moves going on

 Was good to have my sister there since my other half wasn't.
Manny and Whitney did a reading/skit

Some more cousins putting the instruments to work!

...and yet another barn party with Hanover youth
I went along to help the sis-in-laws with the food/babysit

The caramel apples were a hit...and quite delicious

this kettle corn was the best ever. little sweet...little salty. simply amazing.
I guess Fall isn't too bad after all. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance