lessons to learn

The parents made a weekend escape. I don't blame them...I'd do it too on occasion and it leaves for good practice for the aunt. It started out with only the above little Miss Ellie.

We played lots of horse. I was yawning most of the time. lol

Hearing them before seeing them...the rest were home from school a few hours later.
As you can see these horses are a hit. Somewhere in my childhood I missed that stage I believe.

Nick was climbing the tree. Caleb this picture is for you!

Isaac wanted one for Micah as well!

 They're all pretty old so I thought I would reason them into sleeping in on Saturday. Sigh...6 a.m. came early. I learned it is possible to sleep under the covers...that is until the door is banged on with "I'm hungry."
Yeah...I have a lot to learn.
The game of the weekend bright and early Saturday. Breakfast was no sooner over and I heard "I'm bored." This my dear little ones is why you sleep in when you can! They said it isn't a school day so they want to get up and play. WELL THEN PLAY!
Nick had started this puzzle on Friday night with grandma and was begging to go and finish it. We spent the afternoon there.
out for ice ice cream after they were all bathed.


Elisabeth

Lauren and Nick and their cookies and cream...well they all got that come to think of it.

The parents joined as well

These pictures are for my co-baby-sitter that left me. They wanted to send them to you!

Quite the entertainer I am

...and life continues to sort and pack and get rid of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance