Life outside the Limes

Life seems to be moving along with great speed even though it doesn't seem to be holding anything of importance- Or nothing picture worthy anyway! Holidays down here aren't quite the hype as they are stateside so there was no big turkey dinner and who knows what Christmas will hold. I did spend a day last week up in LaBorie. Ginger and I made tortillas and then I went by school for awhile and also by Kevona. I left feeling refreshed. I still love LaBorie!
Keona and Abijah- two former students!


Khaliffa...if I could keep her I would. She is so precious!


Since the older nephews wanted a sleepover, I decided I might as well keep all of them. We went on the beach in the morning since if you get up at 5:30 the day is going to get pretty long! Everyone likes the beach anyways!


Himron- my little neighbor buddy.

Bible club...as you can see, some are still in uniform. 

Nealon and I. He loves me till his mother or father walk by.


Tuesday coming is Bible club trip for those with good attendance. We are planning to go on the beach for a little swim, food and games!

Almost every day in November it rained. December has started out the same way. This was our fishing trip on Tuesday. We did get a little wet but it was nice inspite of the weather.

May you be challenged this week by knowing our powerful Father is with you through whatever you are facing!




Comments

  1. I enjoy getting a glimpse of life in Grenada. It helps me to remember to pray for all y'all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance