party for the birthday miss

I arrived to school to this. Yes piles of unnecessary junk food. I don't wanna ever hear people say I don't eat. Pretty sure I am going to be the only one eating this stuff. Some of the cake was shared out as well as a candy bar. Myriads of cards were piled upon my desk. I felt loved. 


 They did not need to bring lunch. I tried a pinterest noodle/ hot dog thing. It worked wonderful till I added a cheese sauce to the noodles and they began to slip away from the hot dogs.

Hannah still sporting her Birthday fun during games class!

We made crocodile clackers for art..or just something fun for a Friday. They were quite tickled with them and I was glad for something that took a little bit of time so it would fill up the day!

We did Math in the morning so that this lil miss could catch up on some tests she had skipped being out the two days before. Pin-the-tail on the donkey was one of the birthday games we played.

Yeah there was cake. I made my own lol. And just for anyhow I quick put four candles on just to break up the white icing. My students were disappointed I didn't like them but there were no matches to be found. 

Acting normal...I would not like a work-free day everyday. I was glad to see the clock say it is games class. ...but all in all it was an amazing birthday and nothing to complain about. So it's another year older..and a new one just begin!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance