..a week in the life..


The third week of this trimester is nearly finished. I must say it has been a rough start. This week was a big improvement and I have decided that I do indeed kind of like teaching cursive. My second graders just started it and are doing it with excitement and as if they know how long!

      Hannah and her sophisticated self...

 "miss....I finish my work"..My response in my brain..."ALREADY?"
She definitely is a motivated one and gets it done!


 Yes this is Abijah...full of smiles and more full of kisses. She informed me the other day that the only time she feels safe is when she is with her mother or I... love her dearly!

 ..yet another rain day...my room the chosen one for disaster and madness

 It is meant to be a checker/tic tac toe game but why not throw them high
the affects are below...I believe some forgot their helmets so hands had to suffice!


"miss...stop watching my card."..the famous word for the week from all of them

Tuesday was a Labour Day and so we had no school...so to the  football tournament
in the pasture we went. Some friends were playing in it. We spent the afternoon
surrounded by blaring music, school students, and oh yes ...rain! As dusk approached the Young Guns took the championship game!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance