Whit Monday

A holiday. A day off school. Hike planned. It almost always is. Do I remember what a free day is like? Not really. I contemplated staying home. I really didn't feel to go but neither did I want to spend a day home wishing I had gone! I went....the hike was amazing. That is usually how it works.Why do I allow my attitudes to try and make me not do things? I am learning. It is a slow process! God still real teaching me things even in my years!

First stop.. natural cave. I held the light for everyone to pass through. As the massive bats kept a cool breeze blowing on the back of my neck the mosquitoes kept my legs swinging as well!

Part of Concord Falls



hike and pose!

The main falls....many were jumping

I am competitive. I hate to not be able to do things. I will push myself beyond what I think I am capable at times. That in me drives me to do things like this. JUMP. Only boys were jumping. Too bad. Dress and all...in my sidekick Jo and I went! It was a rush. I had to go again! 

                       
                              Nigel my dear student

      
They can even have fun together even if they see each other 6 days a week!
           
                              
                                 Drowned rats....Oh well it was worth every wet moment that followed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance