Byes, lights and a BABY!

Suddenly December is nearly gone. I remember Dec. 1 like it was yesterday.
I am quite ok with this but it meant for lots of getting things done.
I promised them I would stop in and say a final goodbye. They were finishing up school and it was fun to sit down and help them for an hour!

 Melody took me to Christmas Candylane. Of course we chose the coldest night of the week. With borrowed boots, sniffles and lots of clothes we did the rides. The coldness nearly took your breath away when flying through the air. Ending  with some warm coffee was simply amazing!


Excuse the too small beanie. lol. We will leave that story.


This ride was the calmest and most enjoyable.
 
A lot of the lights were buried beneath the snow!

 Went to market with mom. She wanted to go before I leave since she was never at this one before!

This stubborn little black haired miss finally made her appearance on Friday.
Aleah Paige

 Grandma's "baby" had a baby.
Where has time gone?

 Her nails were monstrous.
Mom and I each clipped a hand.

I love seeing babies cry. You can tell I don't have to listen to it long!

And the proud parents.

~Have a blessed Christmas~


Comments

  1. I dreamed about saying good bye to you. I am really here to comment on that hat. Ha ha. Made my day. I'm sure you'd be getting a real beanie for Christmas if you were not leaving for the isles. I will miss you around these parts. Hope to catch up with you in those isles in days to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance