The "lasts" increasing!

The last trip to the cabin with the family for this year.
The last time unmarried...ptl. (please the Lord)
 Kiddos and food..the cabin is always good for that!
 Grandma taking her turn helping doing the puzzle for umteenth time!
 Lots of talking..not much action
 Happy accomplishment
 I jogged/walked to the store. I'm so ready for 26 days from now!
 These roads are icy
snow sprinkled woods

 Heidi was trying to preserve his lungs while walking up a hill!
 this ice covered pond was a temptation unbearable for the kids! 
Communication to the outside world meant hiking up this hill. I do believe I was up there more than anyone else.
It is maybe a lot of the reason that I thought the coldness was unbearable at the cabin.


 Rook games and Reading

hoping this baby above arrives any day!! :)

Ellie and Isaac and the mixed up play dough
 

Nickerbob...he wanted his pix taken too!

Mary Kate sewing a beach bag.


Anna banana...she needed a pix too

Mom's delicious raspberry ring..mmmmm

 Pillow fights and boys
 Reynold likes to trap...and he got a muskrat
so...we smoked it in the smoker for Thanksgiving. (they say they're good eating)
ok really and truly it was a turkey they smoked!

And here's the little love bug...of course I must have a pix of her! Love her so much!
I'd claim her if I could. My days of being her favorite aunt are dwindling down. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance