...and so they came

Come one, come all to visit your child at school and be put to work. Excited students came through the doors with faces glowing and telling which of their parents would be coming. I must say I was kind of excited too. Upon arrival, the students gave their parents some worksheets they had copied from their books. The parents did work and the students showed them how to score it properly! It was fun to watch the students sit by their side and tell them what they were doing wrong. One even was doing the math problems on the board for her father! It was a fun day for us all. 

Maleah with her parents...work all completed and correct! She loudly proclaimed "See my mother is smarter than 'so and so's father'." Luckily the parent wasn't there anymore. I forget how kids are so into that...well my mother or my father is........lol.


Can't you just see how much fun we were having! But ...otherwise it was a distraction as well! Oh well it is ok to have days like these!

Playing Bidem at break time. These kids are getting pretty "bad" at it.

Shenique trying to finish her good lunch. Not sure why they make it so painful to eat good food!

Yeah that is my student. She bad like that in basketball! lol.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance