YOU REACH FOR ME

 And You reach for me
With a love that quiets all my fears
And You reach for me
Like a Father wipes away the tears

You know all of my fears
There's nothing Your eyes can't see
When I tried to give up,
Lord, you never gave up on me
I give You all of my hopes and dreams,
I lay them down
Of all the place I've looked,
You're the one truth I have found

 You hold the weight of the world,
Still I don't slip through Your hands
You put the stars in the sky
You know every grain of sand.


It's so easy to talk. To say the right things. To tell myself what I know I wanna hear. But is that what God is telling me? Am I listening to myself....or the Father up above who is longing to have it all for himself and use me? I'm not sure how hard my head is but it seems I need to relearn things too often. God has all things in control. He puts me through things to make me rely on Him. Why can't I rely on Him all the time? It would make life so much easier and half the "things" in life I would not have to experience. In these times I am growing the most. Thanks God for teaching me what I NEED to know most: Dependence on YOU all the time! Not just when my life seems to be falling apart but when "all is well with my soul."
The song above proves to me over and over again how God sees every little or big thing that is going on in my life. He cares about the stars and sand...how much more he is going to care about me!


On a lighter note...the weekend was a good one.  
Saturday was spent here...sleeping mostly!

Story time with Andre

You can tell it was exciting. lol....

Some games of tennis



...everyone needs time to focus on other things...



So here we are facing February....I would like to say BRING IT ON! Not sure if I really mean it though. Whether I mean it or not it is coming. With it comes two days off of school!

"...So bring me your heart
No matter how broken,
Just come as you are,
When your last prayer is spoken,
Just rest in my arms a while,
You'll feel the change my child,
When you come to the well

And all who thirst will thirst no more,
And all who search will find what their souls long for,
The world will try, but it can never fill,
So leave it all behind, and come to the well."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance