Family Christmas

Christmas time...
I can celebrate it with lights, trees, gifts, food and family but it is so much more that I need to remember.

Oswald Chambers said it well:
"Jesus Christ was born into this world, not from it. He did not emerge out of history; He came into history from the outside. Jesus Christ is not the best human being the human race can boast of-He is a Being for whom the human race can take no credit at all. He is not man becoming God, but God Incarnate- God coming into human flesh from outside it. His life is the highest and the holiest entering through the most humble of doors. Our Lord's birth was an advent- the appearance of God in human form. Just as our Lord came into human history from outside it, He must also come into me from outside. Have I allowed my personal human life to become a "Bethlehem" for the Son of God?"

It is so much more than my Lord coming as a babe...I must reflect on the cross and what that birth really led too. Without His birth..there would be no cross....without the cross..there would be no birth for me!








hmm....do I need this?...lol. OK THEN!




Life is a whirl...live it to the most!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance