#life.is.busy.#

It's been one of those weeks...you know..the kind where you accept way more things than you should and the thing that gets pushed aside the most is the very thing that is needed to keep you going- SLEEP! Why is it so much fun to pull all nighters when you are a kid but 15 yrs later, nine hours of sleep in four days just don't quite cut it! Oh to be young again...lol. Thus said I am so ready for a weekend. Too bad I still have 20+ hours of work before that time. Wake me up when Jan. 1 comes!
I laughed and laughed...oh to be young and dumb! Those ancient journals hold lots to be humored by. I am thankful for them now :)...and that little book..hmmm...oh the things people give you long long ago!

...it's Christmas time...for just a few more days!

ok...
.....time
.........for
..............work
........................again




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance