brand new

A new niece...Adalyn Margaret.
It is so fun to be here for a birth again.
...one good thing about being home..and possibly one of the only!
ok..not quite!
it's only almost 28 yrs ago that was me..lol.

She's so tiny and precious.

moving back in the states is complicated....so much neglected things over the years but I think I got most of those "government" issues taken care of now!
new passport (that panicky...what if I need to go somewhere) updated social security...(my birthdates been wrong since '89..so they told me) and a new drivers license on the way. ....
I miss back when....or sometimes I tell myself that..... until I think about the possibility of not traveling and resolve to be content in the state I am and deal with all the legal documents!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance