Field Trip

...Yesterday was field trip. It was a short day but a good one. Our first stop was at the museum in St. George's. We were shown each and every thing and told the history of it. The students did exceptionally well with listening even though some of it was much above their heads. Following the tour of the museum we hiked it up some large amounts of steps to Fort George. There the students unleashed some energy by going through the tunnels and getting a good look of town from a higher perspective. After eating lunch up there it was time to go home!

 one student missing. my student. she was out all week so I told her she could not come today either!

It makes me wanna throw my garbage in the bin!


 oh the power behind imagination and canons combined!

 Nigel

 lunch: a time to consume the mass amounts of snacks and food a student brings on field trip.


town and it's beauty

 teachers taking a rest

 The sun dog...it had an amazing ring. I should have just went on the ground and got the complete circle!

exploring the tunnels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance