School ending

It is the end of the trimester and along with it comes NO WORK!!! After much packets of worksheets cluttering their desks I decided a break was needed. Out for icecream we went. I was way in the back most of the way and I had to keep reminding them to stop running in the road. Their excitement was hard to contain. Upon arrival the shop was closed. The nice thing was it is my student's sister that owns it so in no time "mama" was there with shop open and ice cream was in their hands. It was a great way to end the week and second trimester. On the way home we HAD to stop and see Celina's puppy.Tomorrow is kite day and then the real long break comes! I have never been so ready..


...and it is closed!!!


Here we are...





                                                                                   

And the joy of holding the puppy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance