Believe

I have time on my hands...so shrimp kabobs it was! The grill of course gave issues. Maybe it was my lack of experience using it. Whatever the case they turned out just fine!

Babysat this lil dearie today. We waged the raindrops to swing a little as you can see!

I am ready to see some sunshine again! The plus part of it is that it isn't so cold :)

She played the whole time. I overheard her saying " I love the Phillies so much. They are the best."
Hmmm....someone is definitely indoctrinating that one! Upon asking her who the Phillies are or what they play, she had no reply. Jesus tells us to become as little children...Guess we don't have to understand to believe. *if only I could see it that way.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance