mountaintops

In my attempts to adjust I am trying to find beauty in everything. One thing that I really do love about fall is the amazing sunsets.
I would have been so ok if this would have been HIS return!

This is what I spent the day doing ...along with sewing two dresses.
If I can't be in Africa then that sewing machine is gunna be moving!

hershey kisses (mom wanted used) surrounded by chocolate chip cookie dough. 
A pinterest idea...why not try it!


 Challenge for the day: "The mountaintop is not meant to teach us anything, it is meant to make us something! Character. There is a terrible trap in asking 'what's the use of this experience?' We can never measure spiritual matters that way. The moments on the mountaintop are rare moments and they are meant for something in God's purpose." Oswald Chambers
now if only...yes only I could practice this to the fullest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance