....the late night talks with those that mean most to you, rising before the sun, quiet walk to the fort, the enchanting lights of town, sunrise, cool breezes, alone time with God, and reaching home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee. How can a day go wrong starting like that? As I thought about my morning, I was again amazed at how awesome our God really is. We tried to do this the previous two mornings but circumstances prevented it but this morning fit perfectly. He knows me so much better than I know myself....that alone is a scary thought but comforting to know He has my best in mind!

ok...so it really wasn't this cold..close though!

My lovely sisters. Mel and Bay you are awesome!


"For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us." 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance