Peace

Peace: It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.
Oh my heart would love to get to that place. To really get there. Not just tell itself that it is there. To trust the struggles that we face each day. It is hard to trust a struggle and realize that yes...something good can come out of it whether it is that student that is finding myriads of things to play with in their desk or the child that is pelting things on the roof and giving unnecessary talk when all I want is...PEACE! The only peace I can find is that peace that Christ can give...and because of that I can share it with others.

Worksheets are always more fun at the table

Yeah...it was a rainy/hoodie sort of day!

And then there is always Jr. Youth Night. I must say I almost enjoy it more than Sr. Youth Night. The kids are always full of energy and love playing pretty much any game imaginable. With the majority of them boys...it goes extremely well. 
 Olivia and I

 Brandon...he is such a happy pappy!

 ...playing a game

 ..and away then went

 Those that are out already takin a lime

 The braid is from two of my students. Well the twisting of their platting is from a former boy student I had.

 Time for some good ol' bidem
 ..the only two girls being little mommies
 and then it is devotions.
Miss Jess and Miss melody

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance