His Grace is Sufficient

I awoke. I still had plenty of time to sleep. GOD....you know I haven't been sleeping much these days. Why am I awake now? So I got up and started having that personal time with him. He never lets me down but so many times I don't spend that time with him to the fullest extent that I know he longs for. The following are some of my inspirations from the morning:
I Cor. 10:13 No temptation has seized you except what is common to man.
And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. 
But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it!

Honestly...temptation is real. The temptation to give up when the pressure gets to great, throw in the towel when going gets tough or turn against God and walk away when he allows us to go through adversity, is a very real temptation. The promise is there...GOD IS FAITHFUL.
My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. 
That is why for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships,
in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Cor. 12:9,10 

Someone shared this verse with me this morning. It was a challenge. If I worry about tomorrow, I cannot enjoy the blessings he has given me today. God's will will NEVER take me where his grace cannot keep me. "My grace is sufficient." It is in these weakest moments that I am made stronger.
Prov.19:21 Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.

I have many plans ideas and thoughts but God's perfect ways will be made known. It is one thing to talk about trusting God. It has become true reality when events of my day or life challenge my mind, will and emotions to trust God when it is NOT comfortable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance