N.Y.C.

I wasn't functioning to well in my late night shopping endeavors at Walmart. Maybe that is why the guys in the card isle were acting so stupidy! Hmm...just maybe? Either way this coffee did the trick. It usually does...and since when do not all Wendy's have "special" coffee drinks? I didn't let it ruin my already you know what sort of night!

The weeks keep rolling by. Almost 6 weeks ago I returned. I wouldn't want to redo those weeks again. In all honesty they have been some of the best weeks of my life as well as some of the most trying and frustrating. It is complicated how this life can be. IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Last weekend was spent in the BIG APPLE...yes NYC! 
I love the independency of taking that subway just right where I wanna be. 

Brenda and I spent the day doing what is a good thing to do there. Fabric shopping!
We parked in Brooklyn and took the subway from there so no parking had to be paid. The subway is far more fun anyway!

Fashion District...the needle and button!
 

The day was not without excitement. The police shot a man half a block from where we were. I think all the NYPD were there..or so the swarms seemed. 

cute cafes

lunch from a buffet...it was as amazing as it looks

the city life is fun for a day!
But I guess this is what it does to you!

 We spent some time at a family birthday party.
It was fun to meet new people and see some familiar faces again.

 Tim and Peggy took us to a wonderful seafood restaurant. We had an almost 2 hour wait to get in so the guys enjoyed pizza from a nearby restaurant while we women indulged in Starbucks.
..the wait was so worth it!

 Brenda and I split the Lobster feast..which included lobster and crab legs. The crab legs were the best I ever had. The feast was finished in no time!

 Shrimp prepared in many ways!

The trip ended with a stop at Cabela's. It was my first time there ever.
The weekend was good.We all need to get away sometimes and do random things and that is exactly what the weekend was. Nothing that happened was planned ahead of time...we moved as they do in Grenada. I was ok with that. I guess the majority were Grenadians so that's how "things does be." 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance