Summer days

Who needs a reason to cry? Just make salsa and the tears will flow abundantly. Oh well....some winter blue sort of day I will be thankful I took part in the salsa making ordeal...someday!


 I went with my sis-in-law to look at a job my brother was doing.  The following pictures show the beauty of the place...If this wall collapses away we will flow with the water it is holding back!


It had an amazing waterfall...I guess these don't only exist in Grenada!



I hate to make assumptions but as my niece said "why is she dressed in all white?" She was dancing around in high heals and watch she hand you will see she I don't know what. She was bawling something up to us but either we didn't know her language or couldn't hear properly..it was hard to tell! Pretty sure she would have had a horoscope ready for me upon request.

  
Some had it rougher than others....lol

Built in the late 1800's...I guess it is ok?

Here is what they were working on! Rebuilding some dam control tower.

Owen and his papa

Myles thought he was pretty big stuff. He looks it to me as well! After a day of eating out with 4 kids and trying to fabric shop I decided ummm yeah...kids are awesome and fun but I don't know the half that they involve! ...BUT WHEN I HAVE KIDS......lol...

and then there is pool time and awesome water slides. With too much competition in the place, high rates of speed were induced in these small tunnels. Along with it came banged heads and elbows but it was worth it! 

I guess it is a good thing to start your own car insurance policy. I got entered in a drawing I didn't know about and won a gift card. God cares about these returned from foreign lands people. 

In other updates on life...I still have no job. The opportunity has arisen to travel to Africa with my cousin in her final adoption process. The trip will take anywhere from 3-6 weeks depending on the adoption process in the country. Thus it means going on a one way ticket I would assume. Returning then when everything is finalized. The job searching is going to wait cuz no employer is going to hire with an "I will need off for anywhere from 3-6 weeks in the next month" sort of thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance