Bradford

That little Honda was loaded down. Well not really but it felt like it needed to be as it plowed through water at moderately high rates of speed all in attempt to meet it's final destination. BRADFORD! I like traveling but it has been the normal that every amount of driving trip I go in I am tormented by torrential downpours (maybe preparation for safety in winter weather to come). Nonetheless I did reach my destination. We walked around town. My slippers were not nearly enough to keep my feet warm. I guess it is time to pack those things away!
We hiked out somewhere and watched the remains of a beautiful sunset. For a moment I thought it was a "Pastor John" hike. We hung out and forged back through the forest in the darkness and cold. Yes it was cold. Colder than here and I think this is bad.

Pictures...well with arctic temperatures it is hard to get one that is normalish. Then again...maybe that wouldn't ever be possible anyway!

Betty, it was an awesome weekend. Your apartment is adorable. I had fun just doing what we did. Its TIME that means the most anyway...who needs to fill it up with lots of activities and social events. lol.Thanks for letting me come and invade your space. It was a good trip and worth the miles. I have the address so....never know who may come right on in a next time. 
Keep your head up sista and ...well...ummm..yeah I will try and do the same.

Comments

  1. it was awesome having you here!! and the freezing part...well um... y'know... Come Again Anyway!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance