*kids*

 It was a night of babysitting...and picture taking as you can see.
"Angie...take a picture of me here or there or now or of this or that."

persimmons: my only thought of them was "grandpa food" cuz that is my memory of who ate them. I must say it is kind of a good fruit after all!

OWEN
he is quite the little charmer and loves to say my name along with everything else everyone says. He don't miss much.

DOG: a boys best friend possibly? Watch Myles with his tongue hanging out!

MARY KATE
I would say this is her pose. Kind of girly. Definitely an oldest child. 

ANNA
..."only anna"..this is so her..do-de-dum..it's anyone's guess. She is a wild one!

just Myles and I

I love Myles mouth...sucha boy!

MYLES
loves anything with wheels especially tractors. He's the big brother and has a little follower that does so well with his bossiness...most times!

Cup of coffee always enhances babysitting abilities or any for that matter.

 
We built sand castles to destroy with our skid loader

stick em all on the swings and enjoy the persimmons and coffee. ok bad combination!

Socks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance