Worse before Better?

You know that Starbucks hot cocoa in the previous blog...yeah it is being consumed.
Uganda decided it was not needed and thus brings me to the things I've learned today.

1. I despise sanding this chest I am redoing. My fingers feel like sand paper.
2. They say you get weak as you age...my father is still stronger :(   (why do I try?)
3. I do not like death. Viewings are not for me... she left behind many memories. She was my "mom" when I became a Christian as I spent the week by her while my parents were in Israel. 
4. Once again God opens and closes doors.

The tickets were bought. One suitcase packed. Sunday was fast approaching and excitement was rising. Today the heartbreaking news came that the adoption is closed. It appears permanently.  I wanted to be annoyed and frustrated as I look back on the past two months of waiting. It won't help so therefore I will realize that.....

Life isn't always perfect. Life isn't always easy. Life doesn't always make sense, but that is the beauty of life.

This chest I bought years ago for next to nothing...It was a started project before Grenada. It needs finished and so I painted it...now I am sanding it. Much needs done still.

It's decided...If I can't go to Uganda I will ship myself away in this! 
preferably final destination GRENADA!




Comments

  1. They closed the adoption! Bad news. These are good days for hot chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance