simplicity

It was a rainy, dreary day. It started off nonetheless with a nephew trying to awaken me at an early morning hour...but I was awake already. I forget how kids ask a million and half questions when it was the last thing I felt like answering. In a matter of time I was off to a place that fit the wet day. Cozy Cafe with the sister-in-law. The pumpkin spice latte was grand...grand in size and taste!

and more wetness

it rained and it rained and it poured and it poured


Bananas were ten cents a pound. Why wouldn't we buy some? I nicely thought I would make banana goodie for the parents but I told mom that I am not gunna end up eating it all for myself...well here you have it. They ate about 2 spoonfuls and said apple is better. sigh!
Fatten up for the winter months I find!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Grow Up

February

Grenada at a glance